HR Ethics Series: Building an Ethical Organization
Why do ethical people commit unethical acts? While individual morality certainly plays some role in ethical decision-making, the whole is larger than the sum of its parts. Corporate culture is integral to inspiring the best from employees and identifying any ethical problems immediately. HR professionals are critical for building and maintaining an ethical organization, as they are responsible for advertising jobs, screening applicants, and onboarding, training, and monitoring employees. This course lays out the components of an ethical organization with special attention on how HR facilitates the process of building and maintaining an ethical corporate culture.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify how an organization establishes and maintains an ethical culture
- Describe the role of human resources in hiring ethically minded employees and in training them
- Outline the relationship between ethics and internal controls
- State the uses of corporate ethics codes
- Explain the goals of ethics training
- Describe how the human performance feedback loop and survey tools can be used to monitor ethical compliance
- Recognize the creation of an ethical culture
- Apply ethical principles to workplace scenarios
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.15 CEUs / 1 PDUs / 1.5 HRCIs / 1.5 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...