How to Read a Financial Statement
Financial statements can look intimidating and, as a non-financial manager, you may feel like ascertaining the right conclusion from a financial statement is like finding a needle in a haystack. This course covers financial reports and their meaning. You will learn the fundamentals and importance of the income statement, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows, and how they can be used to manage a business. You will also be exposed to financial (ratio) analysis.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify and describe the documents and financial statements included in an organization's financial report
- Itemize and interpret the information in the income statement, balance sheet, statement of changes in shareholders' equity, and statement of cash flows
- Correctly state the impact of specific business activities on cash flow
- Define financial (ratio) analysis and explain its objectives and limitations
- Identify the various types and categories of financial ratios
- Perform calculations using financial ratios
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...