Excel Tips & Tricks
This course features 25 of the most popular Excel tip and tricks for both novice and advanced Excel users. In this course, you will learn time-saving techniques to boost efficiency, increase productivity and workflow, and improve and advance your skills. Topics include data entry, data organization, data cleaning, elements of style, data sorting, data filtering, and spreadsheet display tips. This course also covers three of the most popular lookup and reference functions: VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and Find + Replace.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Employ copy and paste shortcuts
- Arrange, filter, and sort data by text, color, and by custom criterions
- Modify the worksheet view with various display tools, such as Freeze Panes, Hide/Unhide, Text-To Column, and Zoom In/Out
- Understand and apply data organization tools and functions
- Retrieve data using VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, and Find + Replace
- Apply patterns, gradients, cell borders, and other style elements to data
- Experiment with the Quick Analysis Tools to create charts, graphs, and calculations
- Make use of the lock/unlock and track changes features
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3 CEUs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...