An Overview of Sustainable Management
Sustainable management is managing a firm so that it generates profits for its owners, protects the environment, and improves the lives of the people with whom it interacts. The business case for sustainable management is that it can help a company's long-run profitability and success. This course provides an overview of sustainable management, and discusses the role of government and regulation in sustainable management practices.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Define sustainability and its application in an organizational setting
- Describe the connection between the environment and sustainability
- Explain the business case for sustainable management
- Recognize the role of government regulation in corporate sustainability efforts
- Discuss leadership in sustainable management
- Outline the criticisms of corporate sustainability
- Apply sustainable management principles to workplace scenarios
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 HRCIs / 3 SHRMs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...