Agile Essentials | Live Instructor Led Class
Agile Essentials is a 1-day course that provides a comprehensive exploration into the essential, foundational concepts and practices of Agile. At the end of the course, students will have a strong working understanding of the Agile principles and common practices including Kanban and Scrum. Students participate in several hands-on exercises that reinforce the concepts presented in class.
Who should attend?
Both business and technology professionals who want to understand the transformational opportunities of Agile will benefit from this course, including:
- Project managers interested in learning Agile,
- Business users and managers involved in Agile projects,
- Technology managers interested in transforming their teams, and
- Technology team members interested in understanding Agile development
- Why Agile?
- What is Agile?
- The Agile Manifesto and 12 Principles
- Lean and Kanban
- Scrum Methodology
- Scrum Exercise
Certification / Credits
Credits: 7 PDUs
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand the Agile Manifesto and its 12 Principles,
- Recognize the Lean principles of value and waste,
- Be able to build a basic Kanban board and manage flow, and
- Recognize the key components Scrum roles, activities, and artifacts.
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...