A Manager's Guide to Robotics
This course will introduce many of the concepts and metrics for management to consider when evaluating whether an investment in robotics is the right decision for the operation. The course begins by defining automation types and processes before exploring the business functions involved in making the decision to execute an automation enhancement. In addition to delving into pragmatic issues, this course also explores the strategic and ethical issues of replacing human workers with robots.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Identify the differences among automation, robotic process automation, and robotics
- Evaluate the differing business factors involved in adopting robotics
- Utilize the different methods for identifying uses for robots by their workspace, autonomy, and locomotion
- Assess how the field of robotics is influencing major industries today and tomorrow
- Identify the skill sets and other human resource issues that businesses will encounter as they adopt robotics
- Connect the business drivers for utilizing robotics with real-world ethical issues and strategies
Course delivery details
Course Access Time: 90 days
Certification / Credits
Credits: 0.3 CEUs / 3 PDUs / 3 HRCIs
Why choose PME?
Authorized Training Partner by the Project Management Institute
Over 300 instructor-led and online courses in leadership & business management taught by experienced practitioners
Leading provider of Project Management and Agile certifications
Contact this provider
Project Management Experts, LLC
Project Management Experts (PME) is just that, a consortium of project management experts with at least 20 years of experience who have re-directed their careers to improving the project management competency of our clients. Our training classes focus on building...