Agile Change Agent Training – with APMG Certification Live Webinar
In this two-day workshop, participants will learn about agile ways of working and how an agile approach impacts their role and interaction with those driving and leading change. The course also equips participants with pioneering tools to ensure change initiatives are embedded, adopted, and deliver benefits throughout their organizations.
Who should attend?
This course and certification will benefit anyone involved in planning, managing, and creating change at work within an agile environment.
There are no prerequisites, but a basic understanding of Agile principles and change management will be helpful.
- Understanding Change Management
- Understanding Agile Approaches
- Core Concepts to Drive Agile Change
- Business Need
- Relationship Building
What you will learn
- Explain the processes, activities and information needed to plan and manage any type of change initiative within an Agile context.
- Understand how to prioritize activities according to their business value.
- Apply techniques to identify the benefits of the change throughout an organization.
- Define the information and requirements needed to manage a change initiative successfully.
- Determine which stakeholders need to be involved and how to best engage with them.
- Understand how to build trust and develop beneficial relationships between individuals impacted by change.
- Develop strategies for building resilience within a team and organization.
- Create a supportive environment that motivates people to participate in change.
Course delivery details
Virtual Classroom: To assimilate information needed to pass the Agile Change Agent Certification exam, there is are mini-practices exams through the course, study questions to help you retain the information and a full length practice exam to take before the actual exam. Participants attending a virtual class will receive a link to the examination, which should be taken within two weeks of the class end date.
Certification / Credits
- PDUs: 14 | CDUs: 14
- APMG (Agile Project Management Group) Certification
Why choose PMA?
Improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness
Increase cross-functional alignment
Drive results to help meet and exceed business performance goals
Project Management Academy
Project Management Academy is the leading provider of project management learning and development courses. We pride ourselves on being a trusted guide on the development journey of every project manager. Whether you are searching for a professional certification prep course,...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...