Facilitate with Confidence
Facilitating high stakes meetings requires effective delivery skills, excellent listening skills, and verbal and nonverbal communication skills to manage group behaviors, keep meetings focused and on-track.
In Facilitate with Confidence, your facilitators will learn how to:
- Use effective delivery skills to foster trust, credibility and engagement
- Identify a group’s knowledge level, needs, and concerns
- Handle challenging questions and interactions
- Use strategic questions and active listening to facilitate productive group discussions
The ProComm Ltd. executive consultants help the participants identify and demonstrate effective delivery skills, verbal and non-verbal communications skills, how to manage group behavior, and use questions strategically.
Successful people learn by doing and seeing how others perceive them. This course utilizes a highly participatory format which accelerates learning while at the same time creates a fun and supportive environment for the participants.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Maximum 8 Participants
Participants will learn how to:
- Identify and implement effective delivery skills for facilitating high-stakes meetings in both 1:1 and small group settings
- Manage group behaviors to involve everyone, handle distractions and disruptions,and keep meetings focused and on-track.
- Use questions strategically and hone listening skills to capture key insights and understand customer perspectives. Ask questions to uncover key insights (open/closed, probing, clarifying)
- Use active listening to identify barriers and involve everyone
The program includes:
- 5 Video-Recorded Exercises
- 2 Private Coachings
- In-room coaching
- Memory card of individual recordings
- Facilitate with Confidence booklet
- Coaching Feedback Sheets with action plan for next steps
- Message Planner Organizational Tool for setting context
Contact for options.
About ProComm Ltd.
ProComm Ltd. is a national presentation skills training organization. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies to develop their employees’ communications and presentation skills to improve performance through interactive, personalized, small group trainings or executive coaching on site at your location....
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...