Executive-Level Present with Confidence
Presenting at the executive-level is always a high-stakes presentation. The people who make up that audience have considerable influence, are looking for the big-picture, and have very little time to spare. To work effectively in the C-suite sphere, either with colleagues or customers, you’ll need to be exceptionally well-prepared, deliver a clear, concise, executive-focused presentation, and follow up appropriately.
In this program, you’ll learn to set specific objectives, create and deliver an executive-focused message, elevate your delivery skills and support your message with effective visuals. You will practice powerful openings and closings for your executive-level audience, and learn the best ways of responding to challenging questions to stay on message.
In Executive Level Present with Confidence you will learn how to:
- Create and organize an executive-focused message
- Establish trust and believability
- Apply effective, influential delivery skills
- Develop executive presence
- Identify and implement leadership communication best practices
- Organize messages that motivate and influence both internal and external audiences
- Manage question and answer sessions
10 Participants (maximum)
10 Video-Recorded Exercises
3 Private Coachings
(A 1-day version of the program is available)
The program includes:
- Achieving Executive Presence
- Message Development for the Executive-Level Audience
- Best Practices for High-Stakes Meetings
- Strategic Use of Visuals
- Handling Challenges and Resistance
- Video-recorded Exercises and Professional Feedback
- 3 Private Coaching Sessions
Contact for options.
ProComm Ltd. is a national presentation skills training organization. We partner with Fortune 1000 companies to develop their employees’ communications and presentation skills to improve performance through interactive, personalized, small group trainings or executive coaching on site at your location....
Find out more about this Executive-Level Present with Confidence course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team