ITIL Service Offerings and AgreementsProcept Associates Ltd.
ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
All available course dates
ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements
The 4-day TIL Service Offerings and Agreements course is an independent certification and is also a step in the preparation for the Managing through the Lifecycle and ITIL Expert certifications. You will gain detailed knowledge of ITIL V3 guidance on development and on-going management of:
- Service Offerings - those service which your organization is able to provide
- Service Level Agreements commitments to provide stated levels of service to specific customers.
The Processes and activities studied during this class will provide you with the information and skills you need to participate in the selection of Services based on clear financial and business benefit analysis and to design a solid SLA framework which will meet your needs and support Continual Service Improvement. We’ll also cover Service measurement and reporting as well as the recommended contents for Service and Operational Level agreements. Exercises are used heavily in this course to re-enforce the concepts and provide practical examples and experience.
Who should attend?
The ITIL Intermediate Service Offerings and Agreements course is appropriate for individuals who:
- Would like a deep understanding of the processes involved in offering Services and creating and managing Service Level Agreements.
- Need to understand how correctly managed offerings and agreements may enhance the quality of Service Support within their organization.
- Are working in, or about to enter, an IT Service Operation environment which has adopted ITIL.
- Will be contributing to Continual Service Improvement in an service environment.
- Staff who work in the areas of Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management.
- Are seeking an ITIL Expert certification in order to gain the benefits of ITIL principles throughout their organization.
- This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process owners.
Services Management as a Practice
Key Principles in Service Offerings and Agreements
- Value Proposition
- Processes across the Lifecycle
- Metrics and Measurements
- Challenges and Critical Success Factors
Processes Involved in Service Offerings and Agreements
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management
Organization, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Business Relationship Manager
- Service Catalogue Manager
- Service Level Manager
- Supplier Manager
Operational impacts and continual improvements in Services Offerings and Agreements
Wrap up, Mock and Exam
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain practical skills in the following areas:
- A deep understanding of Service Management Practice and Service Offerings & Agreements Principles
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the Service Offerings and Agreements curriculum: Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management, Business Relationship Managers.
- Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases such as Incident and Change Management
- Organizing for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within Service Offerings and Agreements
- Service Offerings and Agreements roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks
- CSI as a consequence of effective Service Offerings and Agreements
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...