Influence and Persuasion - In House
Your success in business and in your personal life depends on your ability to influence and persuade others, often on a daily basis. This short course will show you how to influence others in a simple and professional way.
This half-day practical, online course uses the “DOPE” behavioural styles to explain a simple and powerful approach to influencing others.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in negotiations or who is trying to spot those who are not being truthful.
This course has no prerequisite.
- Influence, persuade, manipulate -- What is the difference?
- When and why we need to influence others
- The role that influence plays in our lives
- The “DOPE” behavioural styles
- Choosing your own influence style
- Different influencing styles
- Seven powerful persuasion strategies
- Practical applications
Certification / Credits
Participants will gain the ability to be able to:
- Self-evaluate your own behaviors, ensuring a balance between strengths and weaknesses
- Boost your own effectiveness, professional impact and credibility
- Influence other people positively and with confidence
- Identify the right influencing techniques to use in face-to-face and over-the-phone interactions
- Adjust your approach to others to gain their buy-in
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...