Handling Difficult Situations - In House
Do you have a difficult person in your life? It is important to remember that people are different NOT difficult. We all face several types of challenging behaviors on a daily basis. Unfortunately, most people have no training in handling these situations so they become even more difficult.
This half-day practical, online course gives you the tools and techniques to help you make difficult situations more manageable.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in negotiations or who is trying to spot those who are not being truthful.
This course has no prerequisite.
- Defining difficult behavior
- People are different NOT difficult
- Seven difficult behaviours and how to handle them
- The DOPE personality types
- Video presentation
- Triggers for different behaviour
- Assertiveness and coping skills
- Handling emotionally-charged situations
- Practical applications
Certification / Credits
- Participants will gain the ability to be able to:
- Understand why difficult situations happen
- Learn how to respond tactfully when faced with tension or disagreement
- List and explain five coping skills
- Use appropriate speaking and listening skills to reduce the difficulty of a situation
- Build relationships using effective coping skills
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...