Coaching For Performance - In House
This one-day workshop has been designed to help participants to develop a coaching style of management. The workshop will provide them with the skills and knowledge they need to establish a coaching style of management. It is a practical, ‘hands on', interactive session designed to give managers and leaders the skills and confidence to use coaching to increase productivity, morale and performance.
Upcoming start dates
Who should attend?
This course is intended for mangers, leaders, project managers, team leaders, change managers, change agents, anyone in a leadership role.
This course has no prerequisite.
- Coaching and mentoring definitions and philosophies
- Understanding belief cycles
- Benefits of adopting a coaching approach
Coaching Skills, Models and Techniques
- Skills needed to be an effective coach
- The GROW Model
- The OSCAR Coaching Model
- Effective Coaching questions
- Coaching demonstration and debrief
Co-supervised Coaching Practice and Debrief
- Coaching, being coached, observing and giving feedback
- Peer feedback and self-reflection
Coaching Tools and Techniques
- Different coaching approaches
- Using the Performance Wheel to raise awareness and maximize performance
- Real issues/discussions/putting it into practice
- Coaching video and/or discussion.
Applying Coaching as a Management Style
- Challenges for the manager
- Next steps and action items
Certification / Credits
Credit: 7 PDUs
On completion of day one the participants will be able to:
- Understand Coaching Definitions and Philosophies
- Use the OSCAR Coaching Model to enhance performance
- Use Coaching to help people find their own solutions, develop their own skills, change their own behaviours and change their own attitudes
- Use the Performance Wheel to enhance individual and organizational performance
- Select the appropriate coaching approach to meet the needs of the individual, the team and the organization
- Overcome the challenges a manager faces in using a coaching style
Contact this provider
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...