Agile BA BasicsProcept Associates Ltd.
Agile BA Basics
Many organizations are starting to reap rewards from adding agile methods to their development practices. One of the roles most impacted by switching to an agile approach is the business analyst. Requirements are captured and documented differently on agile projects using novel techniques such as backlogs and user stories and by making extensive use of agile requirements modeling practices. Additionally, requirements are first captured at a broad, abstract level, prioritized using a 3-step approach, and then explored more deeply in cycles according to their priority.
Who should attend?
Business Analysts, Scrum Masters, Agile PMs, and Product Owners.
Participants should already have some familiarity with basic business analysis techniques and should have completed at least an introductory course on an agile framework such as Scrum, Disciplined Agile Delivery, etc.
Certification / Credits
Credits: 3.5 or 7 PDUs/CEUs
Participants in this interactive session will learn:
- How user stories can be an effective technique for gathering user requirements.
- Tips & techniques on how to do user stories effectively.
- How much detail needs to be in a user story.
- How many user stories are required.
- How user stories emerge from use cases.
- How “themes” and “epics” play a role in requirements activities.
- How backlogs become central to the requirements management process.
- How to use agile modeling practices to improve requirements quality.
- and more.
Procept Associates Ltd.
Since 1963, Procept (and its subsidiaries) have trained over 1 million people from over 17,000 organizations. We focus on developing competencies in project management, change management, agile management, leadership, business analysis, IT and data management, as well as soft skill...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...