Virtual Leadership Excellence ProgramPowers Resource Center
Virtual Leadership Excellence Program
All available course dates
Virtual Leader Excellence Program ~ live online
Remote work – or virtual work – has been called the biggest driver of transformation in the workplace. If you have taken on the leadership role of a virtual team, you probably agree! How do you lead a team you’ve never met face-to-face? How do you motivate and engage people who are across the globe? Clearly, virtual team leaders need different skills from managers of teams who work in the same location.
In order to realize the many benefits of virtual teams – a nimble, highly productive work environment, great flexibility, lower operational costs, increased diversity, global reach – you need a leader who understands the challenges and solutions unique to virtual teams.
Powers Resource Center is the industry expert on virtual teams and leadership. Tara Powers, CEO, is the foremost thought leader on virtual team best practices and she has been training virtual teams for many years. She is the author of the book Virtual Teams for Dummies and Working From Home for Dummies .
The course is a four week program that includes leadership coaching.
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors or executives who oversee virtual teams
This course will cover the foundations for success for virtual leaders and their teams and provide key learning insights such as:
- Understanding the 10 predictors of success when working with and managing virtual teams
- How to lead and manage in a dynamic, virtual environment
- Building a clear vision and strong team values while leading remotely
- Collaboration and engagement best practices
- Using the Virtual Team Communication Method matrix to build a comprehensive communication plan with your team
- Understanding the best ways to build trust across time zones and cultures
- How to utilize feedback to ensure all team members are accountable, responsive and actively working to support the team and its goals
- Identify options for addressing conflicts, solving problems, and building consensus
- Discussing real life virtual team scenarios and how to approach them
Why choose Powers Resource Center?
2000 Live Seminars, Workshops & Events Delivered
300 Organizations Partnered with Directly
35,000 Leaders & Teams Impacted Globally
About Powers Resource Center
Powers Resource Center -
We Build Large-Scale Leadership & Team Programs
for the Hybrid Workplace.
At Powers Resource Center, our passion is creating a culture of connection by developing engaged, emotionally intelligent leaders and truly cohesive teams. We believe in the radical idea that your career should bring you joy, fulfillment and stretch you out...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2022
We're delighted Virtual Leadership Excellence Program is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2022 in Top 10 Most Popular Leadership Courses.
Each year, we select the top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training