Virtual Leader Effectiveness Program
Remote work – or virtual work – has been called the biggest driver of transformation in the workplace. If you have taken on the leadership role of a virtual team, you probably agree! How do you lead a team you’ve never met face-to-face? How do you motivate and engage people who are across the globe? Clearly, virtual team leaders need different skills than managers of teams who work in the same location.
In order to realize the many benefits of virtual teams – a nimble, highly productive work environment, great flexibility, lower operational costs, increased diversity, global reach – you need a leader who understands the challenges and solutions unique to virtual teams.
Powers Resource Center is the industry expert on this topic. Its principal, Tara Powers, is the foremost thought leader on virtual team best practices and she has been training virtual teams for many years. She is the author of the book ‘Virtual Teams for Dummies’ published by Wiley in 2018.
The course is contacted on Typically multiple virtual sessions over several weeks
Who should attend?
Managers, supervisors or executives who oversee virtual teams
This course will cover the foundations for success for virtual leaders and their teams and provide key learning insights such as:
- Understanding the 10 predictors of success when working with and managing virtual teams
- How to lead and manage in a dynamic, virtual environment
- Building a clear vision and strong team values while leading remotely
- Collaboration and engagement best practices
- Using the Virtual Team Communication Method matrix to build a comprehensive communication plan with your team
- Understanding the best ways to build trust across time zones and cultures
- How to utilize feedback to ensure all team members are accountable, responsive and actively working to support the team and its goals
- Identify options for addressing conflicts, solving problems, and building consensus
- Discussing real life virtual team scenarios and how to approach them
Powers Resource Center - Creating a Culture of Connection
At Powers Resource Center, our passion is creating a culture of connection by developing engaged, emotionally intelligent leaders and truly cohesive teams. We believe in the radical idea that your career should bring you joy, fulfillment and stretch you out...
Find out more about this Virtual Leader Effectiveness Program course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team