Everything DiSC® Certification OnlinePowers Resource Center
Everything DiSC® Certification Online
All available course dates
Everything DiSC® Certification Online
As the world of work becomes more reliant on technology, your organization has been challenged to recreate the authentic human connections that drive results. Now, with the proven power of Everything DiSC®, you can help shape a more engaged and collaborative culture by teaching people about themselves and others.
Everything DiSC® Certification prepares practitioners to deliver engaging and impactful DiSC® learning experiences that help people work better together. This holistic DiSC experience teaches the principles of Everything DiSC through a variety of online applications and activities.
Who should attend?
- Participants are required to own an Everything DiSC on Catalyst facilitation kit, as content in the facilitation kit will be referenced throughout the course. This will ensure participants receive the best learning experience possible. In addition to the kit, learners also must:
- Commited to two weeks of self-guided online work, and attend all four instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions.
- Complete all self-directed asynchronous learning modules, and the course project on time.
- Earn a passing score on the Everything DiSC certification final exam.
- Have access to internet and a computer.
During our Everything DiSC certification online course, participants will:
- Deepen their understanding of the DiSC model, theory, research, and key principles.
- Explore how to build custom solutions and deliver impactful DiSC experiences using the new Everything DiSC® on Catalyst™ learning experience.
- Familiarize themselves with the full Everything DiSC application suite.
- Practice facilitation and coaching techniques while receiving feedback in a safe environment.
- Gain ongoing access to Wiley’s Everything DiSC certification online training center, which includes course content and the ability to connect with fellow Practitioners and Wiley’s education specialists.
Course delivery details
The Everything DiSC Certification is structured as a two-week, immersive learning experience that combines self-directed online learning modules with live, virtual facilitation session.
Participants will need to commit to a total of 20 hours over two weeks (10 hours per week).
COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
After completing Everything DiSC Certification, learners will be able to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of Everything DiSC and the personalized insights provided by the Catalyst platform
and supporting reports.
- Expertise in the Everything DiSC® model, theory, and research.
- Confidence, competence, and credibility in delivering Everything DiSC solutions.
- Ability to customize Everything DiSC programs to meet the needs of an individual, team, or organization.
*Must own or purchase a DiSC facilitation kit separately for $1495. Only one kit per group is needed unless in different locations
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of the DiSC Certification online course work and exam, participants will earn the credential of Everything DiSC Certified Practitioner—signaling proven competence in shaping high-performing, collaborative cultures, knowledgeable in the language of DiSC.
SHRM RECERTIFICATION PROVIDER
SHRM credential holders can earn 20 professional development credits (PDCs) from the Society for Human
Resource Management after completion of Everything DiSC Certification.
Why choose Powers Resource Center?
2000 Live Seminars, Workshops & Events Delivered
300 Organizations Partnered with Directly
35,000 Leaders & Teams Impacted Globally
About Powers Resource Center
Powers Resource Center -
We Build Large-Scale Leadership & Team Programs
for the Hybrid Workplace.
At Powers Resource Center, our passion is creating a culture of connection by developing engaged, emotionally intelligent leaders and truly cohesive teams. We believe in the radical idea that your career should bring you joy, fulfillment and stretch you out...
Contact this provider
Powers Resource Center
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team