Culture Academy In-Company
Do you need your organization to be more engaged, innovative, competitive, agile, collaborative, and productive? Then develop a Positive Culture by offering this Academy in-company. The research shows that people and performance thrive in a positive culture. Organizations become better at change, more innovative, competitive, profitable.
Based on her book “Developing a Positive Culture where People and Performance Thrive”, you'll be guided by culture consultant Marcella Bremer.
Offering this academy in-company helps to stimulate:
- Connection and collaboration between the participants
- Accelerated learning and peer support
- Customization of the tools and practices that fit your organization
- Engagement to contribute to the organization
- A pragmatic, positive culture plan that is actionable
Upcoming start dates
- North America
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Organizations open to organization development, leadership, personal development, and workforce development. For leaders of all levels, middle managers, supervisors, team members, consultants, HR professionals, and associates.
The Academy covers the topics: positive culture, culture diagnosis and change, organizational change, positive leadership, interaction interventions, meeting interventions, change circles, personal development for influencers, and leadership practices.
The curriculum entails 22 lectures (streaming online video), downloadable checklists dialogue in a private group, partner work, and class conference calls.
To receive a personal certificate, submitting a Positive Culture Plan is required. This program is valid for 24 PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
After engaging in the program:
- Your team or organization can develop a more positive, productive culture
- The team’s performance could tend toward positive deviance
- Agility and change-readiness tend to go up
- Innovation, learning and creativity might increase
- Collaboration and support may improve
- Engagement and ownership might surprise you
- People tend to have more fun, be faster and develop their potential
Please request information to get a quote.
Contact this provider
The purpose of the Positive Culture Academy (PCA) is to help organizations develop a (more) positive culture so that both people and performance can thrive. Positive organizations are agile, more innovative, competitive, collaborative, and productive - as research and practice...