Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB)
PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB): On-Demand Training Course
This innovative PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB) is an on-demand training program with the development process being authored by some of the leading designers in the industry. If prospective students would like to know their results in a mock examination, this software will help participants understand whether they are likely to pass the PMP® / CAPM® exam. When you take this exam you are provided with the possibility of using the online PMP® / CAPM® Exam simulation. The PMP®/CAPM® Exam Preparation In-a-Box™ prepares participants with proven instructions and materials for delegates across the globe to ensure their success. The course is structured through a self-paced, self-study, and a great personal guide for course participants.
Course participants will receive the PEPIAB Workbook during the course which provides approximately 600 pages of ‘Must Know’ learning materials, explaining both the concept and detail behind all formal processes that comprise modern project management. Each student receives their own Workbook to follow along with the facilitator viewgraphs during class, and to capture lecture/discussion notes. The Workbook also serves as valuable desk reference after the class.
The offers learning content in the following format:
- Information is presented in smaller, bite-sized portions - 50 Lessons in all.
- The learning material is presented in a real world task-oriented fashion.
- The learning material is presented in the logical sequence of an actual project life-cycle (what to do, when).
- Quiz questions are included at the end of each lesson (241 in all) to reinforce key concepts. Detailed answer discussions are provided.
The PEPIAB Wall Poster – The Graphical PMBOK® Guide
Each student receives their own 18" x 24" Graphical PMBOK® Guide wall poster to use as a reference during class and to serve as a handy visual reference in their work space for months/years after class. During class, we reference the Graphical PMBOK®Guide poster many times to provide a strong visual reference to the logical sequence in which project management processes are typically applied Visual Poster review exercises are incorporated throughout PMP Exam Prep. This creates strong visual imagery to help promote effective recall on Exam day!
Once a student has completed all of the material in this PEPIAB, they will be fully prepared to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) exams, and earn their certification.
This PEPIAB course is a self-study program and is not held online.
Who should attend?
This PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB) training course is best suited for any delegate meeting PMI's® requirements for the PMP®/CAPM® Credential Application seeking to prepare to successful take the exam.
The PMP® exam is best suited for those participants seeking to earn respect and build a reputation of solid knowledge and skill in effective project management.
- PMP® holders must execute their duties under close supervision and they are tasked to fulfil their responsibilities for the effective management of projects
- Show vast knowledge, skills and experience to implement the learned methodology and techniques in management processes in consonance with the requirements and deliverables of projects as defined in their tasks
- Execute and administer cross-functional groups towards achieving a common goal in providing efficient delivery of projects based on the availability of funds, schedule, and main sources
The CAPM® exam is best suited for those participants seeking to demonstrate a comprehensive and consistent understanding of the application of their work. Further, by acquiring this knowledge, project team members can enhance their contributions to the success of their team.
- Provide subject matter expertise (e.g. marketing, finance, customer care, processing, fulfillment)
- Serve as project team sponsors, facilitators, liaisons or coordinators
Course Outcomes and Credits
Upon successful completion of this PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB), each student will receive a formal Certificate awarding 36 PMI “Contact Hours” which may be used to maintain their Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) for their PMP/PgMP credentials or when applying for such credentials.
Why should you take this course with PM Express?
- Unlike larger training companies, PM Express focus only on project management training & certification
- PM Express' course material, teaching aides, and instruction methodology offer a competitive edge
- 99% of PM Express students pass the PMP® exam on their first attempt
The cost of this PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB) training course starts from $567 + tax per participant. This fee includes the following:
- PEPIAB Workbook
- Rapid Review Sheets
- Graphical PMBOK® Guide
- PMBOK® Guide current edition
- PEPIAB Introduction
- PM Express Business Card
- Return Label
Provider: PM Express Inc.
PM Express Inc.
PM Express Inc. offers quality services and product to their clients, providing them with the skills, knowledge, and expertise to enhance their business performance. Further, PM Express aims to provide all clients with the necessary preparation for their certification exams such as Project...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this PMP® / CAPM® Exam Preparation in a Box (PEPIAB) course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team