Storytelling for Business: Impact and influence your audience
Through this live webinar by Pinnacle Performance Company, participants will learn to develop and deliver compelling stories, using body language, vocal dynamics and gestures to enagage and inspire listeners.
Participants will learn about:
- The six key elements of an effective story structure
- Crafting a story that resonates in a business environment
- Using a strong intention to create powerful emotions behind your story
- The secrets of delivering a story with maximum impact
This course is also offered in-house. Contact the provider for more information.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, individuals and emerging leaders who want to do a better job of engaging and connecting with their audiences.
The content of this webinar can be uniquely tailored to suit the needs of your company, position requirements, skill level and material challenges. This webinar is ideal for up to 100 participants.
With this course, participants also receive:
- 12-month access to the online Pinnacle Learning Portal
- Exclusive participant refresher e-mail with the latest tools, videos, and articles from Pinnacle
About Pinnacle Performance Company
Whether you're an introvert or a polished public speaker, Pinnacle Performance Company courses will equip you with the skills needed to become a more influential and successful communicator, through the company's award-winning three-step process. The company was founded by professional...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team