Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Storytelling for Business: Impact and influence your audience (In-house)Pinnacle Performance Company
Storytelling for Business: Impact and influence your audience
This in-house training course from Pinnacle Performance Company will develop participants' communication skills in order to tell stories that are compelling, engaging and inspiring. Participants will learn how body language, vocal dynamics and gestures can be used effectively to enhance a story and ensure its message is memorable.
Participants will learn about:
- The six key elements of an effective story structure
- Crafting a story that resonates in a business environment
- Using a strong intention to create powerful emotions behind your story
- The secrets of delivering a story with maximum impact
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, individuals and emerging leaders who want to do a better job of engaging and connecting with their audiences.
The content of this workshop can be uniquely tailored to suit the needs of your company, position requirements, skill level and material challenges. Each course is ideal for up to 8 participants at a time, though more can be discussed with the provider.
With this course, participants also receive:
- 12-month access to the online Pinnacle Learning Portal
- Exclusive participant refresher e-mail with the latest tools, videos, and articles from Pinnacle
- Custom workbook
- A copy ofThe Pin Drop Principle, written by Pinnacle co-founders, David Lewis and G. Riley Mills
Whether you're an introvert or a polished public speaker, Pinnacle Performance Company courses will equip you with the skills needed to become a more influential and successful communicator, through the company's award-winning three-step process. The company was founded by professional...
Find out more about this Storytelling for Business: Impact and influence your audience (In-house) course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team