Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Engage, Inspire and Persuade: Effective Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors
Through this workshop from Pinnacle Performance Company, participants will develop effective communication skills that allow them to provide feedback, handle difficult conversations and manage conflict in order to promote employee engagement, efficient day-to-day operations and communicate progress among the organization.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Deliver each and every exchange clearly, concisely, and effectively to get your message across
- Effectively communicate while delivering feedback
- Manage conflict
- Handle difficult conversations
- Align body language, vocal dynamics, and gestures to support your message
- Clearly communicate vision, goals, processes, and expectations
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers and supervisors wanting to develop their overall communication skills in order to engage, inspire and persuade their team.
The content of this workshop can be uniquely tailored to suit the needs of your company, position requirements, skill level and material challenges. Each course is ideal for up to 8 participants at a time, though more can be discussed with the provider.
With this course, participants also receive:
- 12-month access to the online Pinnacle Learning Portal
- Exclusive participant refresher e-mail with the latest tools, videos, and articles from Pinnacle
- Custom workbook
- A copy of The Pin Drop Principle, written by Pinnacle co-founders, David Lewis and G. Riley Mills
Whether you're an introvert or a polished public speaker, Pinnacle Performance Company courses will equip you with the skills needed to become a more influential and successful communicator, through the company's award-winning three-step process. The company was founded by professional...
Find out more about this Engage, Inspire and Persuade: Effective Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team