This skill module is an introduction to planning and scheduling for shale development projects. Topics include, work breakdown structures, scheduling steps, types of schedules, schedule risk analysis, and schedule validation.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Early career project managers, project engineers, facility engineers, production engineers, project controls representatives, and purchasing personnel who plan, manage, or participate on multidiscipline shale field development project teams. Conventional and Unconventional (Shale) projects ranging from $5 MM to $50 MM, including well flow lines, tank batteries, booster compressors, short pipelines, and meter stations, that are a part of a larger field development program.
- The difference between planning and scheduling
- How to develop a work breakdown structure for a typical field development project
- The scheduling process and the purpose of each step
- How to identify schedule risks and assess the impact of each type
- How to develop a Gantt chart for a typical field development project
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...