Reservoir Management Fundamentals
This skill module will deal with more advanced treatment of reservoir management principles. We will look more thoroughly at special reservoir situations. We will also deal specifically with your own reservoir management asset issues in this skill module.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Engineers or geoscientists who will occupy the position of reservoir engineer, or any other technically-trained individual who desires a more in-depth foundation in reservoir engineering than is offered in the one-week Basic Reservoir Engineering and Reservoir Engineering for Other Disciplines courses.
You will learn how to
- Manage reservoir management uncertainties throughout phases of field maturity
- Identify the geologic and reservoir parameters that make an opportunity and then the capture techniques to the particularities of that opportunity
- Conduct analysis to determine the most appropriate injectant including EOR techniques (if any) for a particular reservoir situation
- Apply the appropriate well architecture(s) or combination of well architectures to match the combined geology and reservoir drive mechanism
- Adjust and adapt the reservoir management plan for each new phase of field life
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...