Introduction to Unconventional Reservoirs
This module provides an introduction to the Unconventional Reservoir Engineering set of skill modules. In this module the basic terminology of all the disciplines are introduced and the fundamental reservoir characterization techniques are discussed. Also covered are the basics of reservoir management and integrated teamwork and how they are essential to proper field development.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
All petro-technical professionals who have little experience with unconventional reservoirs but who need or desire to start developing some understanding of important basic concepts and methods associated with these resource types.
You will learn
- What types of unconventional reservoirs exist
- How they are different from conventional reservoirs
- How the geologic characterization is different from conventional reservoirs
- How reservoir management is different from conventional reservoirs
- How reservoir enhancement is different from conventional reservoirs
- How reservoir surveillance is different from conventional reservoirs
- How reservoir evaluation is different from conventional reservoirs
- What constitutes a “sweet spot” in unconventional reservoirs
PetroSkills is the world leader in training and knowledge transfer in the oil and gas industry. For over 60 years, we have provided the highest quality classroom, virtual, online, simulator training, and e-Learning; all of which is directed and vetted...