Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Concept Selection and Specification of Production Facilities in Field Development Projects - PF-3
This course is similar to Introduction to Oil and Gas Production Facilities (PF-2), but is presented in the context of concept selection and front-end field development planning.
Who should attend?
PetroSkills - World's No. 1 Training Provider for the Oil & Gas Industry
PetroSkills is the leading professional education provider for the Petroleum Industry, with the largest classroom training portfolio for technical and management operations in this sector. In North America, PetroSkills' programs are delivered at important business hubs for the industry, around...
- How to develop the project framework and decision making strategy
- How the specification of production/processing facilities is influenced by reservoir type, drive mechanism, fluid properties, location, and contractual obligations
- Operating conditions that affect the specification of the production facilities from the wellhead through initial separation
- Parameters that affect the design and specification of oil stabilization and dehydration equipment
- The design and specification of produced water systems appropriate for the rate and composition of the produced water to meet the required environmental regulations and/or injection well capacity
- The design and specification of gas handling facilities, including compression dehydration and sweetening
- The impact of artificial lift systems and secondary/tertiary production projects on facilities selection and design
- The principles of asset integrity and inherently safe design given the rate, composition, temperature, and pressure of the production stream
- About midstream facilities required downstream of the primary production facility to deliver saleable products to the market, and how these facilities are affected by production rates, composition, and production facility performance
Training Course Content
- Reservoir types, fluid properties, and typical product specifications
- Flowlines, gathering systems, flow assurance, and production separation
- Oil dehydration and stabilization
- Produced water treating and water injection systems
- Gas handling, including compression, dehydration, and sweetening
- The effect of artificial lift systems, and secondary and tertiary recovery projects
- Midstream facilities - gas processing, pipelines, product storage, and LNG
- Other facility considerations - utility systems, process safety and asset integrity, and environmental regulations
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team