Applied Maintenance Management - OM-21
No matter the price of oil, safe, efficient operations require well managed, integrated asset management. Effective, well organized maintenance management is the key. In this course, participants will receive a sound, integrated, basic knowledge of the maintenance function and how to progress towards world-class performance.
Individual action plans will carry course learning into the work environment. A pre and post seminar self-assessment will be given to indicate delegates' competency improvements.
The assessment is taken from the PetroSkills industry standard competency map for Maintenance Management.
Who should attend?
Maintenance supervisors, team leaders, or managers needing to improve their maintenance programs. This course is a broad survey of essential aspects of maintaining a safe, efficient, and reliable facility asset.
PetroSkills - World's No. 1 Training Provider for the Oil & Gas Industry
PetroSkills is the leading professional education provider for the Petroleum Industry, with the largest classroom training portfolio for technical and management operations in this sector. In North America, PetroSkills' programs are delivered at important business hubs for the industry, around...
- World class maintenance standards and how to apply them
- Key performance indicators for your dashboard
- Essential elements of work planning and scheduling
- Optimization of preventive and predictive maintenance
- To focus your resources on critical equipment
- How to work with contractors more effectively
- Development of organizational competence
Training Course Content
- World class standards
- Maintenance strategies
- Planning and scheduling
- Optimizing preventative and predictive maintenance
- Identifying critical equipment
- Developing organizational competence
- Presenting your action plan
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team