Leadership Development Capstone Program
Sustainable leadership development must be more than just a moment-in-time event. Our Leadership Capstone program includes multiple workshops conducted over a series of months in order to allow participants to apply what they learn in the seminars and share their lessons learned with the other participants.
We begin the program with a 360° leadership assessment. Results are used, along with the MBTI® evaluation, to develop the participant’s individual leadership development strategy. The workshops are conducted every 2-4 months and can include one-on-one coaching between the sessions.
Each 2-day workshop includes several leadership skills that are taught using multi-media approaches that best stimulate and encourage participant engagement and experiencial learning. Individual and small group activities help demonstrate the lessons with a focus on application in the workplace. The Leadership Capstone program includes the following 2-day workshops, each of which can be readily customized based on the needs of the organization.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
- Leadership values, communications, feedback, and the Eight Universal Laws of Leadership.
Coaching & Mentoring
- Delegation, team dynamics, the value of diversity, coaching, and mentoring the different generations.
- Values-based decision-making, performance management, dealing with conflict, and ethical decisions.
- Understanding change, overcoming the barriers to change, and leading change.
Leaders of Character
- Leading in the workplace, the power of positive expectations, the leadership commitment, and inspiring others to succeed.
The Leadership Capstone program, which includes five 2-day workshops, one-on-one mentoring, and a 360° leadership assessment, is $1,800 per participant (plus travel expenses) with a minimum group size of 10 participants. For more information, please contact the provider.
Certification / Credits
Specific ROI that has been realized by organizations that incorporated our Leadership Capstone into their supervisor and manager development program include:
- Workplace Safety - reduced $’s spent on accidents and injuries.
- Employee Retention - reduced the cost of replacement hiring, roughly the cost of an annual salary for a skilled employee.
- Processes - saved $’s and generated $’s based on process improvement.
- Employee Morale - increased productivity and employee retention; reduced workplace conflict.
- Leadership Communications - reduced tension and conflict; improved productivity and performance.
Why choose Peregrine?
80% of leadership workshops are with returning clients
Serves more than 500 universities and 200 industry thought partners
Present in more than 50 countries around the world
Average rating 5
The Peregrine Leadership Course I participated in, is one of the best well rounded courses available. Interactions between the instructors and the participants was engaging, wh...
I participated in Peregrine's Leadership Capstone Program in 2019 and can say unequivocally that the courses were well worth my time and have helped me grow as a leader, manager...
I attended the Leadership Capstone Program in 2018. The knowledge I gained and tools I was given during this program have been extremely helpful to me in my position as Executi...
Contact this provider
Peregrine Global Services
Peregrine Global Services harnesses the lived experiences of leaders across a diversity of backgrounds and industries to help you gain the expertise needed to apply leadership skills in your work. With our Leading Edge Learning professional development courses, leaders of...