In Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC), you'll learn ...
- What is RCC
- RCC applications and limitations
- Advantages and disadvantages of using RCC
- How RCC compares to other concrete
Credit: 2 PDH
Length: 30 pages
This 2-hour course provides an introduction to the subject of Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC). The contents of this course are intended to serve as guidance and not as an absolute standard or rule.
The objectives of this course are:
- To provide relevant technical information on Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC)
- Present its advantages and limitations
- Recommend factors to be considered when choosing a RCC
Some of the topics for consideration include: the history of RCC; benefits; performance; uses of RCC; construction process; RCC mix design; real world examples; limitations; and recommendations.
Course research data will be used to provide material for generating any conclusions and recommendations for Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC).
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Certificate of Completion
You will be able to immediately print a certificate of completion after passing a multiple-choice quiz consisting of 15 questions. PDH credits are not awarded until the course is completed and quiz is passed.
This course teaches the following specific knowledge and skills:
- The history of RCC
- RCC vs conventional concrete
- RCC advantages and limitations
- Construction procedures
- Past problems with RCC
- Structural design
- Current RCC mix design and usage
- Real world examples
- Industrial usage recommendations
Why choose PDHengineer?
Trusted by over 60,000 engineers to meet PDH requirements
Earn reward tokens with each course purchase
Triple guarantee that courses will be accepted by your state licensing board
Contact this provider
Professional Engineers have trusted PDHengineer to provide high-quality PDH courses since 2003. A large library of PDH courses and live, interactive webinars means that engineers can find PDH course material covering all of the major engineering disciplines. Plus, all PDHengineer...