Inspection Readiness Training
Inspections are a critical part of industry. The web-based PathWise Inspection Readiness Training module focuses on inspection readiness to ensure your organization is prepared for inspections every day. Your personnel will understand the history of inspections, be ready to participate in an inspection, and know the roles and responsibilities for the inspection team. This three-module course teaches how to prepare for an inspection, what to expect during an inspection, how to manage and inspection and the roles and responsibilities during an inspection. The modules can be assigned independently to different personnel in your organization based on their involvement with inspections.
The inspection readiness training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-demand targeted knowledge-based learning. This training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations, and expectations.
Upcoming start dates
Virtual instructor led training available
Who should attend?
Inspection Readiness Training is appropriate for all employees at your site. Specific modules are designed for those involved in the inspection process or on the inspection team.
1. Inspection Overview:
- This module details the history of inspections for the FDA, expectations during an FDA inspection, and identification of the players in the FDA inspection.
- This module focuses on preparing for the inspection and the key roles in your inspection readiness team.
- This module focuses on how to execute the inspection, the meetings held during the inspection process and the next steps after an inspection.
Benefits of taking the Inspection Readiness Training course include:
- Prepares your site personnel to be prepared for and participate in inspections.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
295 per person, corporate rates available
Why choose PathWise?
Founded in 1998
4000+ classroom learners every year
Over 10,000 users of online courses
Average rating 5
The exercises that went along with the implementation of the concepts and tools were beneficial - there is nothing better than having people in a training session actually putti...
Very benefical cousre and very well trained. Good to hear an expert providing top level overview of the course, providing good input and prompting useful discussions.
Activities were fun and made the class go quickly.They also reinforced the concepts discussed. Workbooks were clear. I will have resources to use after the class.
Contact this provider
In a globally regulated life science industry, PathWise provides proven methodologies in quality and compliance through hands-on and practical solutions that ensure compliant, effective, and efficient quality systems. PathWise focuses on a solutions-based approach to solving client issues. We help...