Inspection Readiness Training
Inspections are a critical part of industry. The web-based PathWise Inspection Readiness Training module focuses on inspection readiness to ensure your organization is prepared for inspections every day. Your personnel will understand the history of inspections, be ready to participate in an inspection, and know the roles and responsibilities for the inspection team. This three-module course teaches how to prepare for an inspection, what to expect during an inspection, how to manage and inspection and the roles and responsibilities during an inspection. The modules can be assigned independently to different personnel in your organization based on their involvement with inspections.
The inspection readiness training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-demand targeted knowledge-based learning. This training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations, and expectations.
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
Inspection Readiness Training is appropriate for all employees at your site. Specific modules are designed for those involved in the inspection process or on the inspection team.
1. Inspection Overview:
- This module details the history of inspections for the FDA, expectations during an FDA inspection, and identification of the players in the FDA inspection.
- This module focuses on preparing for the inspection and the key roles in your inspection readiness team.
- This module focuses on how to execute the inspection, the meetings held during the inspection process and the next steps after an inspection.
Benefits of taking the Inspection Readiness Training course include:
- Prepares your site personnel to be prepared for and participate in inspections.
- Optimize productivity and training time
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
In a globally regulated life science industry, PathWise provides proven methodologies in quality and compliance through hands-on and practical solutions that ensure compliant, effective, and efficient quality systems. PathWise focuses on a solutions-based approach to solving client issues. We help...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...