Good Clinical Practice Training
The PathWise Good Clinical Practices (GCP) Training module covers the international standard for organizations involved in clinical trials or studies. This training will help you understand GCP, including the recent updates to the regulations in E6 (R2), ICH E6 (R1), how the regulation came to be, and why they are essential for your organization. This training will support those involved in the design, execution of clinical trials, and help them understand what is important to maintain quality data and patient safety.
Training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is on-demand e-learning for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our knowledge-based web-based training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations and expectations.
Upcoming start dates
Virtual instructor led training available
Who should attend?
This training is appropriate for all employees involved in designing, conducting, recording, and reporting trials that involve the participation of human subjects.
PathWise GCP Training covers the following areas:
- Why GCP are essential.
- Key principles for maintaining safety for trial subjects.
- Roles and responsibilities of the trial investigator and sponsor.
- Which topics are needed in trial protocol.
Benefits of taking the GCP Training course include:
- Optimize productivity and training time, with 1-2 hour training.
- Utilize flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device to take the training.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements with corporate packages.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of involved parties.
- Know the key areas needed in the risk based quality management system.
Why choose PathWise?
Founded in 1998
4000+ classroom learners every year
Over 10,000 users of online courses
Contact this provider
In a globally regulated life science industry, PathWise provides proven methodologies in quality and compliance through hands-on and practical solutions that ensure compliant, effective, and efficient quality systems. PathWise focuses on a solutions-based approach to solving client issues. We help...