Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Training
The Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) Training course discusses a basic understanding of cGMP. Using web-based training, the course provides a breakdown of the current good manufacturing practice requirements from the FDA and includes subpart detail. Additionally, this training gives a better understanding of the subparts located within 21 CFR Parts 210 & 211.
cGMP Training is done through ePath, the PathWise online learning management system. ePath is for targeted knowledge-based learning. Our web-based training focuses on terms, definitions, regulations, and expectations.
Upcoming start dates
Virtual instructor led training available
Who should attend?
cGMP training is appropriate for all employees involved in the pharmaceutical industry.
PathWise cGMP Training ensures course attendees can:
- Explain and define GMP and cGMP.
- Discuss the role of the FDA in the cGMP process.
- Describe the types of inspections and potential outcomes for cGMP.
- Understand and apply the information provided to their everyday roles and responsibilities.
Benefits of taking the cGMP Training course include:
- Optimize productivity and training time.
- Flexible mobile learning using a desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Fulfill new hire and annual FDA training requirements.
Why choose PathWise?
Founded in 1998
4000+ classroom learners every year
Over 10,000 users of online courses
Contact this provider
In a globally regulated life science industry, PathWise provides proven methodologies in quality and compliance through hands-on and practical solutions that ensure compliant, effective, and efficient quality systems. PathWise focuses on a solutions-based approach to solving client issues. We help...