Business Process TransformationOrion Development Group
Business Process Transformation
All available course dates
Business Process Transformation
Developing and Implementing Innovative Solutions
There is no one-size-fits-all recipe for getting better business results. It is both art and science, requiring data-driven problem solving and out-of-the-box solutions to assure sustainable success.
This 4-Half Day instructor-led, LIVE online seminar will add creative redesign techniques (Six Hats, SCAMPER, Five Max) to your classic, data-driven process improvement skills so you are able to deliver both continuous improvement and breakthrough solutions for your organization. It takes a strategic view that assesses how your organization's unique process strengths can be leveraged as competitive weapons.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
You will benefit most from this learning experience if you are a (an)
- System or Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner or Manager
- Functional or Project Manager
- Process Improvement Team Leader or Member
- IT Upgrade (ERP, CRM) Team Leader or Member
- Customer Experience professional
- Candidate for ABPMP certification
- Professional actively involved in your organization's process improvement, customer experience or strategy execution initiatives
I. Innovation in Business
- Transformation examples
- Strategy/Process/Innovation Synergy
- Generating Solutions: Improvement vs. Innovation
II. Process Improvement Strategies
- Optimizing process flow
- Managing variation
- Making data-driven decisions
III. Process Innovation Techniques
- Creative thinking: When science is not enough
- Brainstorming- Guidelines
- Six Hats Thinking
- Five Max Method
- Assessing Solutions
- Mapping To-Be Processes
IV. Leveraging Process Excellence
- Identifying Unique Process Capabilities
- Kano Model
- Process Extension
- Market Extension
- Competitive Analysis
- Value Curves
- CODE - Implementing Change
- Creating your roadmap
- Questions to answers at each phase
- Defining value from your stakeholder"s perspective
- Implementation charter/Statement of Work
- Assessing "winners" and "losers: from change
- Facilitation tips
Course delivery details
This is a 4-Half Day, Instructor-Led, LIVE Online seminar.
- Early Bird Discount: $1,095
- Standard Registration Fee: $1,295
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
- Evaluate the need for innovation vs. improvement
- Interpret data and graphics to make key decisions
- Think outside the "process box"
- Devise innovative process designs based on customer needs
- Evaluate and apply process redesign alternatives
- Develop results-oriented process solutions
- Assess the strategic impact of process capabilities
- Deliver more value to current and future customers
13 CPE Credit Hours
About ODGroup, Inc.
Orion Development Group
America’s #1 Business Process Management Provider for Professional Development & Onsite Training For more than 25 years, Orion has established itself as one of the elite and recognized experts in Business Process Management. This expertise is recognized by prominent universities...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...