Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Comprehensive Customizable Seminar in Adaptive Leadership
This seminar by Organizational Agility Advisors provides participants with a conceptual framework for approaching challenges from the point of view of a leader, exploring specific skills and techniques required to enforce this framework, while applying those skills and framework to specific projects and challenges.
To develop Adaptive Leadership capacity in an individual or an organization requires an understanding of several key assumptions:
- Adaptive vs. technical issues
- Exercising authority vs. exercising leadership
- Leaders are made, not born
- Those in authority are part of the problem
These topics and more will be covered in these seminars, depending on your needs. To learn more about this seminar, contact the provider via the information request form.
Who should attend?
This seminar is designed for managers responsible for leading change, middle managers moving to senior roles, high potential executives. It is not necessary to be in a supervisory role to benefit from these seminars. It is particularly useful when attended by an intact team working on a common or shared challenge.
This seminar is presented over three days but is also offered as a 1-day intro or 2-day general version.
Provides an introduction and overview. Participants will be able to:
- Distinguish Exercising Leadership from Using one’s Authority
- Identify the characteristics of Adaptive and Technical Challenges
- Lead colleagues through a discovery process that elevates their performance
- Craft experiments to advance even the most intractable problems
Provides additional application practice (the previous list plus):
- Diagnose complex systemic challenges inside and outside their area of expertise
- Articulate their relationship with Authority and avoid being triggered unwillingly
- Map complex systems through the competing commitments that contribute to the “status quo”
- Identify , enhance and leverage relationships across the “political spectrum”
More comprehensive coverage, application opportunities are thematically sequenced to emphasize a deeper examination of the systemic challenges faced in Adaptive Leadership (the previous lists plus):
- Generate deeper insight and more sophisticated diagnosis into complex systemic challenges
- Craft engaging experiments that build engagement and learning
- Hold Leadership Conversations that orchestrate conflict while preserving relationships
- Increased readiness to try out new skills and practices.
To get a quote for this seminar, please contact the provider via the information request form.
Leadership Training by Organizational Agility Advisors
Organizational Agility Advisors helps organizations, teams and individuals build the skills, insight and will needed to be effective leaders. They pride themselves on their unique approach to training, creating high impact, memorable and custom-designed learning experiences that help executives and entrepreneurs...