Advanced/Intermediate Word for Legal ProfessionalsOrganization of Legal Professionals, Inc
Advanced/Intermediate Word for Legal Professionals
In this 6 session course, we will cover the topics listed below using the latest version of Word. Although most of these lessons will be pertinent to older versions of Word, the steps may be a bit different and the features may be a bit different. These differences will be explained.
- Creating fillable forms
- Inserting and working with images in Word
- Aligning and working with images and objects in Word
- Edit PDF file in Word
- OneNote and Word interaction
- Converting a Word document to a PDF file with bookmarks
- Quick part and building blocks
- Mail Merge including with Excel
- Collapsible Outlines
- How to export word outlines to PowerPoint
- Inserting video links in Word
- Using the format painter in Word
- Creating and Using Word Styles
- Using Word like as a website for case data, images, documents, and videos with hyperlinks and the use of a new program called directory lister from Microsoft
- Inserting connections to audio and video files in Word
Course delivery details
June 28, 30, July 12, 14, 19 and 21, 202210-11 AM Pacific - 1-2 PM Eastern.
$259 for Organization of Legal Professionals Members
$299 for Non-Members
Organization of Legal Professionals, Inc.
Continuing Legal Education for Attorneys and Paralegals¨....
Contact this provider
Organization of Legal Professionals, Inc
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Becoming a Power User of MS Word and Excel: A Paralegal's Guide
National Business Institute