The Human Element of Fraud
Fraud can occur in any sector and it is important that employers and workers alike understand the technicalities and practical implications involved. However, most people overlook the human element of fraudulent activity, despite the fact that the psychology of fraud can help us prevent it happening in the first place. In this course, you will learn why some people commit fraud, how they rationalise their own actions and the motives underpinning criminal activity in general.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Course delivery details
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you ascertain the relative risk of fraud occurring within your organization
- Understanding why some people feel compelled to commit fraud can help you reduce the risk, for example by redesigning the working environment or work processes
- If you have been defrauded by someone you never suspected would commit such a crime, this course may help you identify their motives
- If you have an interest in forensic psychology, you will benefit from this insight into the motives underpinning criminal activity
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Certification / Credits
What What You Will Learn:
- The traits and characteristics of individuals most likely to commit fraud
- Six reasons people commit fraud and why otherwise law-abiding citizens may become fraudsters
- The six primary motives that drive people to commit crime
- The six most common rationales behind a decision to commit fraud, including the belief that “everyone else does it”
- How the Fraud Triangle helps law enforcement investigate fraud, and how the work of Freud can help you gain insight into the psychology of fraud
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...