The Stress Management course will arm you with the knowledge and tools you will require to manage stress in any situation, including work. This course is a comprehensive course focusing on stress management, and it will help you to find success when dealing with stress and eventually overcoming stressful situations. We encounter stress each and every day, and many people work in highly stressful environments. Stress is good in some situations, but in others, it can deter one from doing their best when at work. In other cases, stress can become debilitating to the point where it can affect your well-being. In any case, this course will give you the tools required to manage the stress you have in your life.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- What Is Stress?
- Signs and Symptoms
Course delivery details
Benefits of the Stress Management Course
You will find a number of benefits to earning your stress management course online. These benefits are:
- Study from anywhere including at home, at work on your lunch break, and at any time that you find to be suitable.
- The ability to study at your own pace, which allows you to complete the course when and how you want to.
- Use any internet-enabled device to access the course, including tablets, mobiles and pcs.
- This course is broken down into different modules, which are not only easy to manage, but also help to make studying more enjoyable.
- You will have access to online support throughout the course, which helps to ensure that you always stay on track.
- Once you learn these tips and hints, you will notice a great difference in how you are managing and dealing with stress in your life.
- Affordable course that will benefit you for years to come.
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn
The Stress Management course will give you a full overview of how to manage your stress, and then apply these skills and information to your everyday life. This course includes:
- An overview of what is considered stress.
- Dealing with stress at work
- Understanding burnout and the formation of stress
- Coping with stress and the effect stress has on the body
- Developing confidence to deal with stress
- Encouraging and responding to both positive and negative feedback
- Learning how to manage stress in a positive way
- Creating a personal action plan to deal with stress
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...