Food Safety Level 2 Certification
Access to nutritious food is a key to sustaining life and promoting good health. Guaranteed food safety is the foundation on which every food serving establishment is based on. If that guarantee is non-existent, then we risk the lives of employees and consumers. It is imperative that we learn and practice proper food safety at all levels of the business. In the Level 1 course, we covered the general information that all should know for food safety and hygiene. In this Food Safety Level 2 course, we explore the depths of each area that has an impact on food safety. We begin with refreshing your knowledge of contamination then delve into cross contamination, food poisoning and other food related illnesses. This is followed by a discussion about personal hygiene, work area sanitization, proper food storage and legal obligations of businesses in the food industry. Finally, we identify legal issues that may arise from improper food safety, giving you additional tips to help prevent legal issues.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Food Safety Hazards
- Employee Personal Hygiene
- Work Area Cleanliness
- Storage and Pest Control
- Legal Obligations and Tips
Course delivery details
Benefits of Taking This Course
- Build competence and understanding of various food safety hazards
- Learn the importance of proper food handling and preparation, as well as, personal hygiene, work environment cleanliness and storage
- Understand the importance of food hygiene, associated food safety hazards, good hygiene practice and controls based upon an awareness of food safety management systems
- Recognize the importance of food safety for industry professionals
- Understand the legal obligations of food safety compliance
- You will have an understanding of how to maintain good food hygiene practices which meet the assessment standards of the Food Standards Agency and enforcement
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Certification / Credits
You Will Learn:
This Food Safety CPD Accredited Level 2 course from Online Courses Learning teaches you below:
- The various food safety hazards and their causes, specifically food poisoning and food related illnesses
- How personal hygiene, work area and storage cleanliness affect food safety
- Legal obligations of food safety for industry professionals
- Measures and tips to maintain HACCP and Food Standards Agency criteria
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...