Floristry Academy Diploma
You can get started on a path to a career. Maybe you're already working in the industry and want to fast track your career, then this Floristry Online Course is the right choice for you. So here you get 21 Informative packed modules; consequently helps you to build your carrier.
This Floristry Online Course contributes you with all the information you need to start a career in the florist industry. From flower and plant biology to setting up and managing your very own store and decorating your own house with flowers according to your mood.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
- Your Introduction to Floristry
- Careers in Floristry
- What You Need To Know About Flowers and Plants
- Services Provided by Florists
- How to Process, Store and Maintain plants
- Popular Flowers, Greens & Fillers
- Elements and Principles of Design
- Flower design basics & styles you need to know
- How to make floral arrangements
- How to Make a Container Arrangement
- How to Make an Arrangement for a Vase
- How to Make a Hand-tied Bouquet
- How to Make a Corsage or Boutonniere
- Wedding Flowers
- How to Make a Wedding Bouquet
- Funeral Flowers
- How to Make a Funeral Wreath
- How to Make a Basket Garden & Fruit Basket
- Getting a Job in the Floristry Industry
- Starting Your Own Business
- Getting Customers / Marketing
Course delivery details
There are so many great benefits of completing this Floristry online course, these include:
- Gain the skills you need to succeed in the florist industry
- Fast track your career
- Learn insider secrets, tips and advice to ensure you succeed in floristry
- Easy study materials which you can study at your own pace and anywhere at any time online
- Informative step by step video guides
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Certification / Credits
What You Will Learn:
- When completing this diploma, you can expect to have knowledge in all areas of floristry. Including:
- Floral arrangement are mediative, therapeutic and beautiful. Dice into the world of flower with our range of classes.
- In the first stage, an introduction to floristry where you will learn the basics of floristry, a history and what you will need to have a career in this industry.
- Careers in Floristry. In the second phase, you will learn how to manage your own store and requirements for entering the industry and the possibilities that are available to you.
- What you need to know about flowers and plants, this essential module will provide you with all the information you need to know about plants and flowers, from colour to diseases to handling and more.
- Resource provided. What services are provided by florists and various business models, correspondingly to use technology and, for instance, how to deal with commercial customers.
- How to process, store and maintain plants. Valuable advice on the processing, storing and maintaining of plants, along with products you can use to maintain cut flowers.
- Popular flowers, greens and fillers. We will provide you with the information needed in the florist industry regarding the most popular flower choices and what greens and fillers you can use to create a spectacular bouquet or arrangement. Even helps you to decorate them on personal taste of every person.
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...