Executive Admin and PA Certification Level 3
Are you passionate in Executive Admin profession or a PA, then this is the course for you. Engaging and informative course, ideal for the secretaries, PA's and Administration Assistants who are looking to take the next step in their career.
For an organization it is as useful as if you have new team members who are starting out in these fields and are looking to expand their knowledge and skills. Organized into 21 comprehensive, yet easy-to-follow modules, the course covers all the key skills that are needed for this career path, including diary management, handling petty cash and customer service.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
The following is covered in detail, plus much more:
- The key responsibilities and duties that your team member will perform as a PA or administrative assistant;
- How to effectively manage diaries and make business travel arrangements, including scheduling appointments, booking travel and accommodation and cross-referencing information;
- Tips on writing and composing professional business documents, including letters and e-mails; How to communicate by telephone in an efficient and professional manner;
- Time management skills and how to improve productivity by effectively prioritizing and delegating, as well as how to plan work in the most efficient manner;
- Customer service and how to provide the best possible care for both the customers and the stakeholders of the business, as well as how to appropriately deal with customer complaints and liaise with customers at Reception;
- Dealing with the financial elements of a PA/administrative role, such as how to invoice and handle petty cash;
- How to proofread and professionally present different types of documents;
- Tips on how to set up and run an organized filing system, by effectively categorizing and structuring;
- Working with key office software, such as Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- How to organize and execute meetings, in order to achieve the best results;
- Tips on how to improve typing and audio skills.
- Introduction to the PA Course
- Diary Management
- Business Letter Writing
- Composing Faxes, Memorandums and Emails
- Telephone Skills as a PA
- Hotel and Travel Arrangements
- Filing Systems
- Time Management Skills
- Invoicing and Petty cash
- Customer Care
- Customer Complaints Management
- Work Planning
- Document Presentation and Proofreading
- Confidence Building Module
- Typing and Audio Skills to Proficient Level (or further if you already Touch Type/Audio Transcribe)
- How to Organise Effective Meetings
- How to use Microsoft Outlook
- How to use Excel the Basics
- How to use PowerPoint (Basics)
- Word Processing with Microsoft Word
- Customer Communication and Reception Skills
Course delivery details
What are the Benefits of the Course?
There are plenty of benefits in taking the Level 3 Executive Admin and PA Certification:
- The structured certification can help to accelerate the team member's career;
- As there are no entry requirements, your team member needn't worry about having the right qualifications, in order to apply;
- Students can study at their own pace, in a place and at a time that suits them;
- Upon completion of the course, students can print off their own certificate which is recognized by leaders in the industry.
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...
The Executive Admin and PA Certification Level 3 course provided a strong foundation in advanced administrative skills and principles.