Events Management Level 2
Events Management Certification Level 2 course introduction
Regardless of whether you need to design a corporate excursion or you work in the cordiality and the travel industry, having a comprehension of how to arrange and oversee occasions is indispensable. Occasions the board incorporates occasions, everything being equal, from something as little as a lunch meeting to as extensive as a gathering or celebration. Consequently, having the information important to run an occasion can make you a more significant resource for either a current or imminent business. This course is additionally incredible for business visionaries who might want to become famous, sorting out an assortment of occasion types, for example, shows or weddings. This 23 module course will manage your colleagues through all they require to know, to put together and run an occasion.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Through this course, team members will learn all about:
- The fields in which having knowledge of event management is absolutely necessary
- How to use strategies, to effortlessly co-ordinate your events, while also maintaining a focus on budget
- Different types of events, from small events to massive events and how to plan and organize them accordingly
- The venues that are ideal for different event types and what you need to look out for, when shopping for one
- Why developing a thorough and well thought out budget is such an important step
- Providing your employees with the ideal methods for promoting your event, in order to receive the highest possible turnout, including the use of social media and other resources
- How to organize a safe event and cope with potential emergencies
- Methods of attaining all necessary equipment, such as seating, tents, toilets and electricity
- An introduction to wedding planning and how to pursue this exciting career option
- The legalities of planning events, including what insurance is necessary and your liability, in case of injury or death
- Introduction to Event Planning
- Staging and Design
- Health and Safety for Events
- Event management logistics & troubleshooting
- Wedding Planning Introduction
- Types of Wedding
- The Wedding Planning Process
- Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Wedding ceremonies & Wedding Legalities
- Planning a Wedding Theme
- Clothing , Beauty & Attire for Weddings
- Wedding Catering
- Wedding Entertainment
- Printed Materials and the Gift List
- Wedding Transport
- Weddings Abroad
- Starting Your Own Events Planning Business
- Marketing, Insurance & Tax
Course delivery details
What are the Benefits of the Course?
While studying for this course, your employees can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Gaining the necessary knowledge, in order to plan such events
- Knowing how to plan events of all sizes for your company
- The ability to study at the time and from the place that best suits them
- Upon completion of the course, your team member will be provided with an industry-recognized and accredited certification - this can enhance your company's reputation
- Study materials are available on all major devices - all that's required is an internet connection.
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...