Customer Services Level 3
From secretary to upper management, the chances are that all members of your staff will come into contact with customers at some time or other. Knowing how to provide a customer with the highest possible level of service is incredibly important to your business. This is where this course could prove to be invaluable to your whole team. The course comprises 11 interesting modules that will help guide your staff towards a better understanding of customer service. They will learn about different types of customers and their rights under UK law. Retaining customers is incredibly important in any line of business, so this course will also give them some vital tips on how to keep your customers or get them back, if they lose them.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Through this course, your staff will learn about:
- The basics of customer service, such as the terminology and the different types of customer service;
- What internal and external customers are and how to recognise them;
- The importance of how you present yourself and how to dress and behave in a way that impresses a customer;
- Why communication is so important in client interactions and how to communicate effectively;
- How to deal with a conflict to a customer’s satisfaction;
- The three main areas of customer service will be covered: face-to-face customer service, telephone customer service and electronic customer service;
- The best way to deal with an angry client and the best methods for controlling your emotions;
- How to know when a customer has crossed the line and when to stand up for yourself;
- How to deliver the best possible service, in order to consistently impress your company’s customers
Course delivery details
What are the Benefits of the Course?
- There are a range of benefits for your staff to gain, when they have successfully completed this course:
- Gaining a better understanding of how their customers think;
- Becoming a more valuable asset in their organisation;
- The ability to study at the time and from the place that best suits them;
- Upon completion of the course, they receive an industry-recognised and fully-accredited certification;
- Study materials are available on all major devices and can be accessed by your staff 24/7, without any future time limit.
The listed price of this course is inclusive of VAT.
Why choose OCL?
1400+ Happy Students
50+ Businesses Trust On Us
Learners Around 5+ Countries
Online Courses Learning
We are a leading provider of Online Learning Solutions. Our platform offers a wide range of courses that enable learners to acquire new skills and enhance their professional development. We are committed to providing high-quality, affordable education that is accessible...