Understanding Layered Process Audit Guidelines (CQI-8)Omnex
Understanding Layered Process Audit Guidelines (CQI-8)
All available course dates
Understanding and Auditing SCS 9001 Measurements
This one-day seminar covers the measurement requirements as defined in Annex B of the Supply Chain Security standard, SCS 9001. The SCS 9001 handbook documents Supply Chain Security Management System requirements, controls, and measurements specifically for suppliers of ICT products: hardware, software, and services based on ISO 9001:2015 for the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry.
This class fulfills one of three course requirements for a certification body auditor to be qualified to SCS 9001.
Who should attend?
Participants must be experienced with ISO 9001 or an ISO 9001-based QMS standard.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for Certification Body auditors, Accreditation Body Assessors, Organization stakeholders implementing SCS 9001.
- Course Introductions
- Chapter 1: Measurement Usage and Responsibilities
- Competency 1: Principles of using Security Measurements
- Competency 2: Security Measurement Responsibilities
- Chapter 2: General Measurement Requirements
- Competency 3: Measurement Reporting
- Competency 4: Understanding Security Measurements
- Breakout Exercise 1: Vulnerability Control
- Breakout Exercise 2: Create Unauthorized Entry Rate Test & Data
- Chapter 3: Integrating Measurements, Setting Targets and Evaluating Performance
- Competency 5: Auditing Measurements
- Breakout Exercise 3: Verification and Validation of Measurements Data
Course delivery details
Course Duration: 1 Day - 8 Hours/day
Certification / Credits
- Gain a full understanding of the measurements mandatorily required in the SCS 9001 system to be reported to the TIA QuEST Forum.
- Be able to apply the required measurements internally for process improvement, continual improvement, and for benchmarking the organization compared to the best-in-class, and worst-in-class organizations currently certified.
Omnex, International Consulting, Training and Software Development Organization
Omnex is an international consulting, training and software development organization specializing in management system solutions that elevate the performance of client organizations. Omnex provides consulting and training services in Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety standards-based management systems. Omnex also...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...