ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditor Training for Health and Safety Management Systems
Omnex is an Exemplar Global Certified TPECS provider for the Exemplar Global-OH and Exemplar Global-AU Competency Units. This three-day seminar fully covers the requirements of ISO 45001:2018, which is the upcoming international standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Auditing topics from ISO 19011 such as the auditing process and methodologies, e. g. planning and conducting an audit, writing nonconformity statements, preparing an audit summary and report, and verifying corrective actions are also covered with a focus on ISO 45001:2018. Auditing case studies to develop skills for identifying nonconformities will be used.
Attendees who successfully pass the exams during this course will achieve a Certificate of Attainment for the following competency units:
- Exemplar Global-OH
- Exemplar Global-AU
Who should attend?
An understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 requirements and/or work experience in applying ISO 45001:2018 is recommended.
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed for Health & Safety Compliance Managers, ISO 45001:2018 Implementation Team Members, Management Representatives, and ISO 45001:2018 Internal Auditors.
- Introduction and Welcome
- Introduction to ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements
- Group Exercise: Context of the Organization
- Group Exercise: Risk Assessment
- ISO 45001:2018 Requirements (cont’d)
- Group Exercise: Audit Scenarios
- OH&SMS Written Exams
- Introduction to Turtle Diagrams and Audit Trails
- Management of Audit Programs
- Audit Planning and Preparation
- Breakout Exercise 1: Writing an Objective and Scope Statement
- Breakout Exercise 2: Documentation Review
- Breakout Exercise 3: Creating an Audit Plan
- Performing the Audit
- Breakout Exercise 4: Performing an Audit
- Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Breakout Exercise 5: Writing Nonconformity Statements
- Closing Meeting
- Completing the Audit Report
- Corrective Action and Closeout
- Management Systems Auditing Written Exam
Course delivery details
Course Duration: 3 Days - 8 Hours/day
Omnex, International Consulting, Training and Software Development Organization
Omnex is an international consulting, training and software development organization specializing in management system solutions that elevate the performance of client organizations. Omnex provides consulting and training services in Quality, Environmental, and Health and Safety standards-based management systems. Omnex also...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...