Learn how to thoroughly and accurately evidence business and consumer loan transactions, including commercial real estate-secured loans and home equity loans and lines of credit.
This eLearning course incorporates real-world examples to demonstrate the varying level of complexity involved in evidencing different types of loan transactions.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify the signers required for a loan, and the form their signatures must take
- Recognize the content, purpose, and effect of common loan documents
- Explain the concept of attaching and perfecting a security interest in collateral
- Understand common defects in loan documentation
- Evaluate the purpose and recognize the value of a lien search, title search, and title insurance
- Identify the documents required for various types of consumer, business and commercial real estate loans
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Anyone whose work includes completing, explaining, or auditing loan documents for consumer or commercial loans, including lenders, loan documentation specialists and auditors.
- Loan Documentation Part 1
- Loan Documentation Part 2
Since 1976, Omega Performance has been the training partner of choice for financial service organizations worldwide, from community-based credit unions to international banks. Our clients choose our solutions because they are flexible, scalable, and—most importantly—effective. Whether you’re seeking training for...