High-Impact Prospecting and Networking
Learn how to improve business customer prospecting by building a network of centers of influence, skillyfully prioritizing leads, and successfully converting telephone calls into appointments.
This blended learning sales training solution is build on financial services-specific examples and scenarios. The eLearning course introduces key prospecting concepts, including strategies and techniques for:
- Creating effective value statements
- Developing a deep bench of referral sources
- Efficiently using time available for prospecting
- Contacting and following-up with prospects
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Build a network of contacts to obtain qualified leads
- Prioritize prospects to close the sales cycle more quickly
- Effectively communicate the advantages and benefits of doing business with your organization
- Call with a compelling reason to capture the appointment
- Maintain a strong pipeline through ongoing prospecting activities
Upcoming start dates
Contact for info
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Anyone who interacts with business customers, including relationship managers, branch managers, nad commercial lenders.
- Creating Value Statements
- Building Centers of Influence
- Making the Initial Contact
- Following Up for Success
Since 1976, Omega Performance has been the training partner of choice for financial service organizations worldwide, from community-based credit unions to international banks. Our clients choose our solutions because they are flexible, scalable, and—most importantly—effective. Whether you’re seeking training for...