Commercial Loans to BusinessOmega Performance
Commercial Loans to Business
Learn to use the Decision Strategy™ to analyze a commercial enterprise's industry, management, financial condition, and cash flow, and to structure a loan that skillfully mitigates risk with businesses that earn more than $20 million in annual revenue.
The course begins with a seven-module eLearning course that incorporates real-world examples and case studies as it guides participants through the commercial lending process. Participants learn preliminary analysis and how to lay the groundwork for a successful assessment by focusing on the underlying borrowing causes, i.e. the reason the client doesn't have cash.
Next they learn how to identify and evaluate risks inherent to the client's industry, and perform an in-depth analysis of management and its strategies and goals. Evaluation of a business's current and projected financial condition focuses on:
- Establishing the link between management's strategies and the company's financial results,
- Determining whether financial strengths and cash flow are sustainable, and
- Deciding whether projected goals are attainable
Finally, participants learn how to consolidate their analyses; identify the appropriate facilities, pricing, and support; and determine the appropriate conditions and convenants.
After participants successfully complete the eLearning course they're eligible to attend the Commercial Loans to Business: Skills Application Lab to practice and reinforce skills learned during eLearning.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Increase lending efficiency and competence by applying the Decision Strategy™ framework
- Determine the business borrowing need and recommend the appropriate loan structure
- Assess industry risk, management quality, and the effectiveness of company strategies and goals
- Analyze financial statement trends and ratios, cash flow, and projections to evaluate repayment capacity
- Manage the identified risks through effective loan structure and covenants
Who should attend?
Anyone with commercial lending responsibilities, including relationship managers, commercial lendres, credit analysts, and loan review staff
- Opportunity Assessment
- Borrowing Causes
- Industry and Business Risk Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Loan Structure
About Omega Performance
Since 1976, Omega Performance has been the training partner of choice for financial service organizations worldwide, from community-based credit unions to international banks. Our clients choose our solutions because they are flexible, scalable, and—most importantly—effective. Whether you’re seeking training for...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training