U.S. FDA Presubmission (Q-Sub) Program – Requesting FDA Feedback
The presubmission or Q-Sub program is a voluntary mechanism to get FDA’s feedback on specific questions necessary to guide product development and/or application preparation. This course provides instruction critical to prepare for a successful meeting with the FDA.
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Define Q-submissions and the Q-Submission program
- Recognize when to utilize the program’s mechanisms to get FDA feedback
- Identify how to apply the guidelines from FDA guidance documents
- Prepare a quality Q-Submission, that effectively and efficiently conveys the information needed for prescriptive feedback
- Identify common mistakes in a Q-Submission
- Engage in a productive discussion with FDA during a face-to-face or teleconference meeting
For more information Visit University Website.
Certification / Credits
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Medical Device Certificate
NSF Health Sciences partners with life science companies, big and small, to provide highly customized end-to-end services throughout the product lifecycle. From early development to commercial manufacture and distribution, our expert services will assist you to: Ensure regulatory compliance Implement...
Find out more about this U.S. FDA Presubmission (Q-Sub) Program – Requesting FDA Feedback course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team