Brazil Medical Device Regulations – a Comprehensive Overview
This course comprehensively covers regulatory requirements including the regulatory framework, pre and post market requirements, and instruction on the way Brazil is utilizing MDSAP.
By the end of this course, you should:
- Identify the legal and regulatory framework for medical devices
- Determine the correct classification for medical devices
- Understand how Brazil utilizes MDSAP
- Understand the premarket pathway(s) and requirements for medical devices
- Understand the Quality Management System regulations required to market a medical device or IVD in Brazil
- Understand the post-market requirements for medical devices
For more information Visit University Website.
Certification / Credits
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Medical Device Certificate
NSF Health Sciences partners with life science companies, big and small, to provide highly customized end-to-end services throughout the product lifecycle. From early development to commercial manufacture and distribution, our expert services will assist you to: Ensure regulatory compliance Implement...
Find out more about this Brazil Medical Device Regulations – a Comprehensive Overview course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team