Working with Diverse Personality Styles
Gain the Skills to Work with Diverse Personality Styles
Successful interpersonal relationships require the ability to adapt one’s own communication approach to different personality styles. This course is appropriate for anyone in the workforce, whether you are a manager or not. It is designed for anyone who wants to have a deeper understanding of human nature and build more collaborative relationships. This course uses the DiSC model of human behavior to understand the four primary personality styles:
- (D) Dominance
- (I) Influence
- (S) Steadiness
- (C) Conscientiousness
Bonus Learning Resources Included with This Course:
- Assessment: Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
- eLearning On-Demand Course:Understanding Behavioral Styles
- Whitepaper: The Winning Edge: Hidden DISCoveries That Set You Apart
- Whitepaper: 3 Key Interpersonal Skills You Need at Work Today
- Guide: How Managers Can Improve Their Listening Skills
- Daily Motivational Quotes
The fee for this course is $225 per person.
Quantity discount pricing is also available; contact the provider for more information.
Certification / Credits
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Recognize the characteristics of each of the 4 personality styles
- Identify the styles of those they work with
- Know how to adapt to the style of each individual
- Enhance communication skills
Contact this provider
NexaLearning was an early adopter of the "blended learning" style. Their programs are available in a variety of instructor-led and online formats, which gives them the ability to tailor a program to meet each organization's unique needs. Because of this,...